Friday, April 30, 2010

randomness. babble and the like.

i have recently learned that the longest word in the english language (barring that of "marry poppins") is "antidisestablismentarianism."

i quite enjoy black lipstick.

i wrote a song when i was little: "my friends are all invisible and no one knows they're here but me i know it sounds strange and it is but you really need to broaden your mind"

i am currently watching my friend create his blog, "the realm of nerdum" as we giggle incessantly. and snort, in my case.

huzzah.

2 comments:

  1. fool! do not go babbling like that on the internet! the crazy people might think you are also crazy, and attempt to make contact! stop it! ... huh... i just commented on myself ... and i heckeled me! how rude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh yes. I remember that day when The Realm of Nerdum was under construction... Memories

    ReplyDelete