Monday, December 6, 2010

quotes of movies that i greatly enjoy

my two followers have both done movie quote posts, and, as i cannot think of anything myself, i shall succumb to social pressure, only inasmuch as to also do one. HUZZAH! whoever gets the most shall become my favorite hunka chocolate, and shall be applauded by myself. (warning, multipal genres, not necissarily said on-screen, or spoken at all -- that's the trick!!)

1. they like me! they really, really like me!

2. unfair? you say that so often... i wonder what your basis of comparison is?

3. life is a beautiful, wonderful thing -- even to a jellyfish!

4. ratssss... all these rats i give to you...

5. p! o! s! h! posh!

6. thus i clothe my naked villainy with old odd ends and feign a saint when most i play the devil.

7. hullo... my name is inigo montoya... you killed my father... prepare to die...

8. I'M your boyfriend now, nancy!

9. well... we thought you was a toad!

10. i... dislike mirrors... the doctor will explain...

11. alone bad.. friend good...

12. yeah, i got a question. where are my pants?!

13. NO!!! DO NOT LOOK UPON MY HIDDEOUS FACE!!!



alright.... GO!!

3 comments:

  1. 4 Dracula
    8 Nightmare on Elm street
    6 william shakespear
    11 Bride of Frankenstein ... I think
    9 Brother where art thou .... I think

    All I got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good soldier knows when to surrender...I surrender.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUZZAH LORD SEMAJ!!! thou art my favorite hunka chocolate! Balec -- thou art number two, in only one sense of the phrase.

    ReplyDelete