Thursday, June 17, 2010

appologies to all one of my fans

my appologies, loyal readers, for my long-endured absence. trouble with the internet bill. like, how to pay it.

so, starting this week (tomorrow, june 18th, 2010, if all goes well) i shall take a short respite from the random turtle to concentrate on my small blog project. please stay tuned in to my affairs, however, for if i find extra time on my hands (comes and goes), you shall hear more on the random turtle.

thank you, dear, love-er-ly, loyal readers of me. i crave your patience and titilation.

danke.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You and I really have similar minds. Were both working on blog projects. It's good to see a new post. I think I speak for all the millions of fans you have when I say that.........SLAP THAT BASS!

    Lord Semaj

    ReplyDelete